What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at over 10 dining locations across the UNLV campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your RebelCard. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to the Hazel M. Wilson Dining Commons, UNLV’s all-you-care-to-eat dining hall. The meals on a residential meal plan will expire at the end of each semester. The meals on a commuter meal plan will roll over from fall semester to spring semester and will expire at the end of the spring semester.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars are like a gift card for food on campus. They are attached to your RebelCard and may be used at any UNLV Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Dining Dollars will roll over from fall semester to spring semester, and expire at the end of the school year.
Guest MealsUse your meal swipes to treat family or friends to a meal anytime! The number of guest meal swipes varies by meal plan.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Hazel M Wilson Dining Commons
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at the Dining Commons
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- By calling UNLV Dining at 702-895-5689 or by visiting the UNLV Dining office on the first floor of Tonopah Hall, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars.